Sunvalley has free Wi-Fi throughout the mall. Select .FREE_Sunvalley on your Wi-Fi enabled device's setting in order to get access. For instructions, view this Help Sheet. If you are still having difficulty connecting, call the Wi-Fi Helpdesk at 866-260-8488.
ATMs are located:
- Mid-mall corridors on both the upper and lower level in Grand Court
- Lower level, near JCPenney/Round1 Bowling & Amusement
- Lower level, Food Court
We have approximately 160 stores in Sunvalley.
Restrooms are located:
- Upper level near JCPenney (a family restroom is also located here)
- Upper level in Grand Court across from Macy's Women's
- Lower level near the Macy's Home store
- Lower level near JCPenney in the Food Court (a family restroom is also located here)
Our elevator is centrally located in the Grand Court area.
There are also elevators in Sears, Macy's Men's and Home, Macy's Women's, and JCPenney.
Escalators are located at the Sears end of the mall, at the JCPenney end, and inside both Macy's Women's and Macy's Men's.
There are also stairs in the mall in front of Macy's Men's, in the center of the mall near Grand Court, and in the mall in front of JCPenney.
Smarte Carte stroller rentals are available on the upper and lower levels near Grand Court.
Sunvalley Shopping Center offers wheelchair rentals. Simply come by the Security Office on the lower level to fill out a form. Please note: a valid ID is necessary for all rentals. Call Security at (925) 825-0405 for more details.
Lost and Found is located in the Public Safety Office, or Mall Security Office, on the lower level in the hallway just before the entrance to Macy's Men's and Home. Follow the hallway to the top, on the left.
Take BART to the Concord BART station. From Concord BART, take bus number 20 to Sunvalley. (Bus 20 is weekday service only.)
Local Bus Routes to the Mall
Main bus routes that service the center on weekdays include:
- 9-DVC, JFK University, Pleasant Hill BART, Walnut Creek BART
- 18-Pleasant Hill BART, DVC, Pacheco, Amtrak
- 20-Concord BART, Willow Pass Road, DVC
- 98X-Amtrak, Martinez, Concord, Walnut Creek BART
Main bus routes that service the center on weekends include:
- 314-DVC, Monument Boulevard, Concord BART, Clayton Road/Kirker Pass
- 316-Alhambra/Walnut, Amtrak, DVC, Pleasant Hill BART
Bus stops are located on Contra Costa Boulevard on the west side of the shopping center near Macy's Women's/Children's.
The Benicia Transit Bus stop is located in front of Firestone on Contra Costa Boulevard.
Pets/animals, with the exception of service animals such as Leader Dogs, are prohibited.
The Public Safety Office or Mall Security is located on the lower level in the hallway just before the entrance to Macy's Home. Follow the hallway to the top, on the left.
Yes, Sunvalley has a mobile app available for Apple only.
- Map It – Easily locate stores, restaurants and entertainment as you shop.
- Plan It – Plan your trip in advance to get the most out of your visit.
- Love It – Save your favorite stores for quick info and a personalized experience.
- And Save! – Be among the first to learn about sales and promotions