At Sunvalley - the largest shopping center in Northern California - you'll find the very best of shopping with Macy's, Sears, JCPenney and over 160 other unique stores. We've got a little something for everyone, from great fashions at Buckle to Mickey and Donald at The Disney Store to fun gadgets at Brookstone. Dine at restaurants like BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse for a cold drink and delicious food, Johnny Rockets for a 50's style burger and Tomi Sushi & Seafood Buffet for sushi. So whatever your mood, whatever your shopping list, Sunvalley has the biggest selection. Visit Customer Service on the lower level near Grand Court for a directory and more information.
Please contact Andrea Thomas regarding Group Visits, (925) 825-0400 x2211.
9777 Golf Links Road
Oakland, California 94605
Looking for ways to get your kids away from video games and get outside, consider the Oakland Zoo. Whether it's a day at the Arroyo Viejo Creek, a few volunteer hours with animal keepers, or a week at ZooCamp, a day digging in the dirt can make the difference in the life of a child or teenager. The Oakland Zoo's programs are centered around their mission: to inspire respect for and stewardship of the natural world while providing a quality visitor experience.
For more information go to oaklandzoo.org or call (510) 632-9525
Sleep Train Pavilion at Concord
2000 Kirker Pass Road
Concord, California 94521
An outdoor concert venue in Concord. Purchase tickets at Sunvalley's Ticketmaster Desk located at Guest Services on the lower level near Grand Court.
For more information call (925) 676-8742
1950 Waterworld Parkway
Concord, California 94520
From their friendly team members to their attentive water safety team, it's their job at Waterworld California to ensure your day is as safe as it is enjoyable. They pride themselves in offering their guests the best possible water park experience around!
TIPS FOR A GREAT VISIT
- Planning an exciting weekend for the entire family that’s close to home and affordable? Consider purchasing a Season Pass and enjoy unlimited visits – all season long. Visit Guest Services or Season Pass Processing for more details.
- Save your feet from getting burned! Hot concrete is something beyond our control, and because of this, we recommend guests bringing flip flop or sandals with them to the Park. Forgot a pair? Visit our Tahiti Trader gift shop for a vast collection of affordable footwear. Please note: flip flops and sandals are not permitted on any ride or attraction. However, you may take them off and hold onto them while riding a specific attraction.
- Nothing ruins a day faster than getting sunburned! Remember to apply sunscreen and apply it often. We recommend SPF 30 or higher.
- Stay hydrated! Ice-cold beverages are available for purchase at each restaurant. In addition, drinking fountains are provided at the entrance to each restroom location.
- Eat meals during non-traditional times to avoid longer lines at restaurant locations. We recommend enjoying meals before 11:30 a.m. and after 2 p.m.
- Good hygiene is important for safe, clean water. All guests are required to shower before and after entering attractions.
- Have a young, diapered infant with you? Protective plastic pants must be worn for health and sanitary reasons. Infants may only be changes in changing stations, provided in each restroom location. Sick or recently sick children should refrain from all water activities for the safety of all guests.
- Due to maintenance or weather, some attractions/rides may be temporarily unavailable.
- Let us know how we’re doing! If at any time during your visit, you have a concern or suggestion, please share it with us. Your feedback helps us ensure we are providing the best possible experience for our guests. We promise to make your visit to the Park, top-notch!
- Last but not least, have fun! Thanks for choosing Waterworld California as your choice for wholesome, family entertainment!
For more information go to waterworldcalifornia.com or call (925) 609-1364
Sign up for emails on sales, stores, events & more!